2013 Toyota Sequoia.
Today we'll show how to install Bilstein 5100 front shocks with Dobinsons C59-720 front springs and SPC upper control arms.
Featured Parts - 2008-2022 Toyota Sequoia:
1. Bilstein 5100 Front Shocks With Dobinsons Front Springs
2. Bilstein 5100 Rear Shocks
3. Dobinsons C59-719V, 2.5" Rear Springs
4. SPC Upper Control Arms
0:41 Before Lift Measurements
1:00 Discussion of new suspension parts
7:00 Front strut removal
14:16 Install Bilstein/Dobinsons Struts
20:59 Removal of factory upper control arm
25:49 Install SPC Upper Control Arms
35:19 Post Lift Measurements
35:37 Look after lift
36:20 Final measurements and look after settling
37:10 Ride test/discussion Previous Video - Rear Airbag Spacer and Rear Shock Install: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9jfJ...
DISCLAIMER: Limitation of Liability & Disclaimer Under no circumstances shall “Josh” of “1stgenoffroad.com” be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, from the use of, or reliance on, the information, or from the use of the internet generally. For purposes of this section, Josh and 1stgenoffroad.com or those associated, its divisions, subsidiaries, successors, parent companies, and their employees, partners, principals, agents and representatives, and any third-party providers or sources of information or data will not be held liable for any wrong doing the user does to his or her own property guided by these instructions which are meant to be a guide or a “how to” on fixing your own vehicle. Josh and/or 1stgenoffroad.com makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to the content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information or that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Josh and/or 1stgenoffroad.com makes no warranty, representation or guaranty that the information will be uninterrupted or error free or that any defects can be corrected.
Ep. 29. 1996 4Runner, Rear Dobinsons C59-137V Spring, IMS59-50225 IMS Shocks, Extended Sway Bar Link
Parts needed for this build:
1. Dobinsons IMS59-50225 Rear Shocks: https://www.1stgenoffroad.com/store/p850/DOBINSONSIMSREARSHOCKS4RUNNER3RDGEN02.5LIFTIMS59-50225.html
2. Dobinsons C59-137V progressive rear lift spring: https://www.1stgenoffroad.com/store/p773/DOBINSONSC59-137V.html
3. Suspension Maxx Tundra Front extended sway bar links that we put on the rear of our 4Runner: https://www.1stgenoffroad.com/store/p873/Suspension-Maxx-Extended-Sway-Bar-Links.html
4. Future Wheels: https://www.1stgenoffroad.com/store/p841/FuelAmmoWheelD700/D701/D702.html
5. Future Tires: https://www.1stgenoffroad.com/store/p24/BF_GOODRICH_All_Terrain_A%2FT_K02_LT285%2F70R17.html
6. Front Suspension: https://www.1stgenoffroad.com/store/c113/3rd_Gen_4Runner_YouTube_Mods.html
Parts for this build:
1. 1st Gen Tundra Bilstein 6112 shocks and springs used in this video: https://www.1stgenoffroad.com/store/c113/3rd_Gen_4Runner_YouTube_Mods.html3rd Gen 4Runner YouTube Mods
2. SPC Upper Control Arms: https://www.1stgenoffroad.com/store/c113/3rd_Gen_4Runner_YouTube_Mods.html
3. Extended Sway Bar Links: https://www.1stgenoffroad.com/store/c113/3rd_Gen_4Runner_YouTube_Mods.html
4. Tundra Insulators: https://www.1stgenoffroad.com/store/c113/3rd_Gen_4Runner_YouTube_Mods.html
Products used for this build: https://www.1stgenoffroad.com/store/p972/StraightJoeYouTubeTundraLift.html
In this video we install Dobinsons IMS adjustable Front Struts, Eibach Pro Lift Front Springs, SuspensionMaxx Extended Sway Bar Links and Old Man Emu (OME) Rear Shocks. We put them on a 2005 1st Gen Double Cab 2wd Toyota Tundra. This suspension install will lift and level the truck after it settles. This kit will level a 2wd Double Cab Tundra or 4wd (4x4) access cab Tundra. It will give 1.5-2" to a 4x4 Double Cab Tundra.
Links for this install:
Eezi-Awn K9 Roof Rack: https://www.1stgenoffroad.com/store/p894/K9RoofRackPlatform.html
Eezi-Awn K9 Gutter Mounts: https://www.1stgenoffroad.com/store/p895/K9RoofRackLeg.html
Tuff Stuff Elite Roof Top Tent With Annex: https://www.1stgenoffroad.com/store/p893/TuffStuffEliteWithAnnex.html
Introduction to the 1996 3rd gen 4Runner that @1stgenoffroad picked up for $500. Follow along as we take this Toyota 4Runner from a rig that won't start to a legit overlanding/off road vehicle.
In this video we introduce you to the Box/Cargo trailer. Our plan is to convert this trailer to an off road/overland camper/trailer. Follow along as we build this trailer from a simple box trailer to an off road camper with an A/C, Generator, Roof Top Tent, Roof Rack, Solar Panels, Kitchen, Awning, Tires and Lift, and hopefully many more mods.
Link to Dobinsons 5th Gen 4Runner Kit: https://www.1stgenoffroad.com/store/p755/DOBINSONSIMSLIFT4RUNNER5THGENnonkdss.html
Pro Eagle Big Wheel 3 Ton Jack: https://www.1stgenoffroad.com/store/p676/ProEagle3TonBigWheelOffRoadJack.html