StraightJoe.com Lift/Level 2000-2006 Tundra
This kit was featured on the 1stgenoffroad.com YouTube channel. We used my brothers truck. He owns an oak wood fire roasted coffee company called StraightJoe.com. Because I experimented on his truck, I named the kit after him.
- Dobinsons IMS Struts x 2
- Eibach Pro Lift Springs x 2
- SuspensionMaxx Extended Sway Bar Links x 2
- OME Rear Shocks x 2
Optional professional strut assemble with new strut mounts - $169.99
Dobinsons Front IMS Shocks:
- Fully re-buildable
- Linear Valved (Great for both washboard roads and as a daily driver).
- Zero shock fade in all terrains with full load
- Direct, bolt-on replacement for easy fitment
- Corrosion resistant (EDP Surface Protection)
- Heavy duty single piece lower leg
- Enormous oil capacity
- Heavy Duty 3 Stage FKM HNBR Sealing System for the ultimate in reliability
- Race inspired hi-flow CNC 6061 Billet alloy piston 50mm bore – for the ultimate in offroad handling
- 56mm/2.2” Bodied Series
- Fully adjustable with threaded spring seat.
- Ride height can be adjusted with included spanner wrenches without removing from vehicle.
- These do not come with coil springs or top mounts. We highly recommend having us assemble these shocks.
****Coil seat should be set at 164mm (6.45") from the strut bushing eye. Please check our instructions section or reach out if you have any questions. If done incorrectly you can damage the shocks, springs and vehicle.*****
****Same Setup Can Be Made With Bilstein 5100s, Bilstein 4600s, Dobinsons Non-IMS Struts or Eibach Pro Lift Struts****
- 15" in Length
- 9 Turns
- Sold In Pairs
Set to bottom notch of Bilstein 5100s, Eibach Pro Shocks or Dobinsons IMS shocks.
Fitment and anticipated lift after settling:
- 2000-2006 Tundra 4x4 Double Cab: 1.5" Lift
- 2000-2006 Tundra 2WD Tundra Double Cab, 4x4 Access Cab Tundra or 2001-2007 4x4 Sequoia: 2" Lift
- 2000-2006 2WD Access Cab Tundra, 2001-2006 2WD Sequoia: 2.5" Lift
SuspensionMaxx Extended Sway Bar Links:
- 2000-2006 Tundra
- 2001-2007 Sequoia
- For a 1"-3" lift
- 7.0” center to center
- 4140 alloy steel eyelets
- Mandrel steel tubing
- Grade 8 bolts
- 100% American Made
OME Rear Shocks:
- 2000-2006 Tundra
- Up to 2" rear lift
- 14.17" collapsed
- 23.93" extended
Link to Video