- 2001-2007 Sequoia Suspension
- Freedom Off Road Uni-Ball Upper Control Arms for 2-4” Lift- 2000-2006 Tundra, 2001-2007 Sequoia
Freedom Off Road Uni-Ball Upper Control Arms for 2-4” Lift- 2000-2006 Tundra, 2001-2007 Sequoia
- 1.5” tubing
- Corrects ball joint angle and castor for vehicles lifted 2-4”
- Serviceable 1.5” stainless steel uni-balls provide greater articulation, increased durability, eliminates binding found in standard ball joints and billet cover reduces uni-ball exposure to the elements
- Hardened rubber bushings provide a responsive ride feel over factory
- All front upper control arms are backed by our hassle-free lifetime warranty
- Because Of The Open Ball Joint, Not Recommended In Areas Where The Roads Are Salted.
- Sold as a pair
Lifetime Structural Warranty
Breakage, bending, welds and cracking are covered for the original purchaser for lifetime on the originally installed vehicle.
One Year Wear and Tear Warranty
Wear and tear items such as bushings, ball joints, shock dampening properties/leakage are covered for the original purchaser for one year from date of purchase on the originally installed vehicle.