OME/ARB 05+TACOMA DAKAR MEDIUM LEAF SPRING PACK (PAIR)
536 616 $536.00 - $616.00
Sold in Pairs
- 05-20 Toyota Tacoma
- Medium Load
- Stock loads (0lbs to GVM, optimal performance at loads of 0-300lbs) *Removal of third leaf required
- Constant 300lbs (300lbs to GVM, optimal performance at loads of 300-600lbs)
- Constant 600lbs (600lbs to GVM, optimal performance at loads of 600lbs plus) *Extra leaf required
OME DAKAR LEAF SPRINGS FEATURE:
- Draw Tapered & Diamond Cut Leaves: Ensure the load is progressively distributed over a larger surface area, reducing the high stresses that develop at leaf ends. This provides increased ride quality and protection against leaf breakage, significantly increasing the spring life.
- Bolt Clamps & Liners: The leaf clamps are bolted to allow installation of anti squeak nylon liners.
- Fully Scragged & Load Tested: Scragging ensures the spring takes a permanent ‘set’ which reduces the risk of sagging. Load testing ensures the spring meets the required specification.
- Graphite Coating: To further reduce the friction between the spring leaves & friction pads.
- Military Wrap: Designed to provide added safety.
- Anti Friction Pads: Re-greasable nylon interleaf liners reduce friction at the leaf tips where the load is the greatest.
- Flat Axle Seat Area: Allows a positive, safe axle mount reducing spring stress & increasing spring life.
- Shot Peening: The tension side of all leaves is shot peened to reduce spring stress. This process can double the life of a spring.
- Two-stage Leaf Pack: Featured on most rear springs for optimum comfort. When unladen the vehicle is largely riding on the primary stage, with the secondary stage providing additional support when a heavy load is added.
- Please note: Most Emu Dakar leaf springs have all the listed features, but where design or a physical limitation exists one or more of these features may not be incorporated. Please check with your OME licensed fitter for further information.
Frequently Purchased Together