- 2010-2022 4Runner Suspension
- DOBINSONS PAIR OF IMS LONG TRAVEL FRONT STRUTS - FJ CRUISER 2010+, 4RUNNER 2010-2019
DOBINSONS PAIR OF IMS LONG TRAVEL FRONT STRUTS - FJ CRUISER 2010+, 4RUNNER 2010-2019
- Fully re-buildable
- Linear Valved
- Zero shock fade in all terrains with full load
- Direct, bolt-on replacement for easy fitment
- Corrosion resistant (EDP Surface Protection)
- Heavy duty single piece lower leg
- Enormous oil capacity
- Heavy Duty 3 Stage FKM HNBR Sealing System for the ultimate in reliability
- Race inspired hi-flow CNC 6061 Billet alloy piston 50mm bore – for the ultimate in offroad handling
- 56mm/2.2” Bodied Series
- These do not come with coil springs or top mounts. We highly recommend having us assemble these shocks.
****Coil seat for IMS59-50574 should be set at 226mm(8.89") from the strut bushing eye. Picture black and white on the listing is to reference how to measure. Please check our instructions section or reach out if you have any questions. If done incorrectly you can damage the shocks, springs and vehicle.*****
Dobinsons Front Long Travel IMS Struts for Toyota FJ Cruiser 2010+ and Toyota 4Runner 2010 to 2018 for 2.0" to 3.5" of lift. Sold as a pair. Recommended to use with new Dobinsons springs. NOTE: A diff drop kit will be required to run these struts due to their longer travel (which can stress CV joints) and aftermarket high-flex upper control arms are recommended. Designed, developed and tested in Australia by Dobinsons Spring & Suspension, in-house suspension design engineers, Our 4×4 shock absorbers are designed and tested to perform in the harshest conditions right across the world. As Dobinsons Spring & Suspension export to over 40 countries worldwide from their Australian head office, the importance of quality is at the forefront in the complete design and manufacturing process. This ensures every shock can withstand the blistering heat and corrugations of the Australian outback right through to the subzero temperatures of a Russian winter. Our IMS shock absorbers are made from the world’s highest quality external and internal parts sourced worldwide. They provide a significant increase in performance over the standard shock absorbers. Originally equipped shock absorbers are prone to shock fade and when a vehicle is loaded simply cannot cope with the additional weight and the harsh condition that 4X4 owners love to put them through. Our IMS shock absorbers feature larger bodies, larger bores and increased valving performance to dramatically improve vehicle handling and control and reduces shock fade.