- 2010-2022 4Runner Suspension
- Dobinsons Rear Springs- 4RUNNER 2010-2022
Dobinsons Rear Springs- 4RUNNER 2010-2022
CUSTOMER REVIEWS BELOW!
- 2010-2022 Toyota 4Runner
- Add a 15mm trim spacer to the passenger side coil if using on a vehicle with KDSS.
- Rear Springs
- Sold In Pairs
- Fully Designed, Manufactured, and Finished In Australia
- Ultra modern design technology, Fully Scragged & Load Tested
- State of the Art Heat Treatment, High Intensity Shot Peened
- Formed on Precision Mandrels, Precise End Configurations
- Durable Powder Coat Finish (teal, black, or red)
- C59-323 - Stock Height Rear Coils
- C59-599 - 1" Lift, Stock Rear End
- C59-505 - 2" Lift, Stock Rear End
- C50-325 - 2.5" Lift Stock Rear End
- C59-327 - 2.5" Lift, 220-440 lbs Constant Load
- C59-329 - 2.5" Lift, 660-880 lbs Constant Load
- C59-331 - 2.5" Lift 900-1,000 lbs Constant Load
- C59-675V - Variable Rate (progressive) - Stock Rear Weight 3" Lift (Add $30)
- C59-677V - Variable Rate (progressive) - 400+lbs Heavy Rear Load Weight 3" Lift (add $30)
- C59-701V - Variable Rate (progressive) - 600+lbs Heavy Rear Load Weight, Long Travel (add $30)
Dobinsons Spring & Suspension™ proudly manufacture the highest quality replacement coil springs for many different applications, complying to ISO9001:2008 international quality standards from their state of the art manufacturing facility in Central Queensland, Australia.
Dobinsons™ proudly boast one of the worlds largest range of coil springs, including raised height and heavy duty 4WD springs, lowered performance passenger car springs, O.E. replacement springs and heavy duty springs for commercial vehicles.
All Dobinsons™ coil springs are load tested and scragged 100% to eliminate subsequent spring sag, and ensure they meet and maintain the required specifications.
We also perform spring fatigue and hardness testing using in-house state of the art testing equipment. Our design engineers utilize the latest coil spring design programs to ensure each spring meets or exceeds the design requirements, to achieve maximum working life. These state-of-the-art design programs are crucial when designing variable/progressive rate springs, ensuring laden and unladen spring rates are correct, providing the best possible ride comfort and handling.