DOBINSONS PAIR OF STRUT TOP PLATES Tacoma 1996-2004
- Designed to exact OE specs, using all rubber bushes and seats
- New zinc coated hardware for corrosion resistance
- Allows faster assembly of new components, not needing to disassemble used parts
- 2 Required per vehicle, sold as pairs
- Product differs slightly from photo
Made specifically for the 4x4 Toyota Tacoma 1st Gen 1996-2004, 4Runner 3rd Gen 1996 to 2002, and Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 90 (all years). Dobinsons have a range of coil Strut Top Caps available for most popular 4×4 models. These can be used to replace the original worn strut top caps or can be fitted to coil struts with coil springs allowing a complete strut assembly that is a simple install. These come with a built-in top bushing (same as OE equipment) and new studs installed with nuts supplied. For a faster installation process, purchase your new Dobinsons Struts, Coils, and Strut Caps all new and have them assembled prior to removing your original strut assembly from the vehicle (additional cost required). By using a new Strut Cap, you won't have to dismantle the original strut and coil assembly to re-use the original Strut Cap, saving time. Contact us Spring & Suspension for vehicle fitment verification prior to ordering if you are unsure.