- Tents and Awnings
- ARB ELEMENTS WEATHERPROOF FRIDGE FREEZER 63 QUART
ARB ELEMENTS WEATHERPROOF FRIDGE FREEZER 63 QUART
THE ULTIMATE OFF-ROADER'S FRIDGE...REINVENTED!
Packed with the features an ARB fridge freezer is renowned for, and re-engineered to survive exposed out in the elements, our latest fridge freezer is packed with unique features that not only protect and secure, but also make accessing your food and drinks even easier.
ARB’s ‘No Holds Barred’ approach saw our engineers include features previously left on the cutting room floor. Features formerly only dreamt about!
STAINLESS STEEL EXTERIOR
With a body and hinges chiseled from stainless steel, anodized aluminum latches, UV resistant trim and clever, protected placement of electrical connections, the new ARB Elements Fridge Freezer is capable of withstanding anything Mother Nature can throw at it.
Whether it be holding the lid with one hand, jamming it against the headliner or resting it against your head, we’ve become accustomed to compromise when attempting to hold the lid of our fridges open. We solved it before with our removable lid, but the new weatherproof fridge takes things a step further, with the introduction of our innovative new strut that holds the lid open in any position (from closed to upright), making it easier to grab the drinks on your next shout.
Temperature control, low voltage cut-out, and now security all at the touch of a button. The Elements fridge’s user friendly touchpad control panel allows full functionality with the lid open, but securely prevents unwanted adjustment or access with its unique user selected locking code.
Whether it’s the contents, or the fridge itself, mounting it in the back of a pick-up or setting it up around the campsite means you need security, and the ARB Elements fridge has plenty. To stop your beers wandering around the campsite, a unique magnetic lock, activated by the touchpad control panel, prevents unauthorized access or tampering with temperature settings. For additional security, a padlock recess is built into the exterior and an optional bolt down mounting kit, makes the fridge a permanent fixture in the back of your vehicle.
Capacity: 63 QT
Cooling: 50 Degrees F - 0 Degrees F
External: 17.1"(H) X 19.3 (W) X 32.3" (D)
Internal: Fruit and Dairy Compartment: 5.7" (H) X 14.0" (W) X 6.1" (D)
Main Compartment: 13.1" (H) X 14.0" (W) X 18.8" (D)
WEIGHT: 70 LBS
POWER: Built-in 12/24V DC and 100-240V AC Power Integrated Protection System
- Unique infinite position gas strut – will hold lid open in any position
- Weatherproof control panel
- Main body and lid constructed from 304 grade stainless steel with raised feature forming and embossed ARB logos on both sides of the cabinet
- Strong ASA protective corner pieces on main body and lid
- Anodized aluminum latches
- Heavy duty tamperproof cast stainless steel hinges (non-removable lid)
- Concealed front and rear carry handles
- Recessed rear AC and DC power sockets
- Recessed rear remote monitor transmitter positioned to be protected from the weather
- ASA vents including ARB branding
- Tamperproof bolts for permanent mount options and added security
- Provision for padlock- added security (padlock not supplied)
The main interior difference in the new Elements Weatherproof 63QT Fridge Freezer is the full height evaporator that also extends around what has previously been referred to as the ‘dairy section’. With the added surface area of the evaporator, the entire cabinet area will have a uniform temperature. This will also create improved efficiency and less run time for the compressor. Below is a detailed list of the additional features of the new interior:
- Weatherproof control panel
- Evaporator height increased which also surrounds both primary and secondary compartments (no longer a dairy section)
- Cool zone now extends throughout entire internal cabinet
- Reversible basket with removable divider
- New slimline LED rear facing interior light
- Increased fridge cabinet insulation thickness
- Cavity recess for lid gas strut including rear drain channel
- Front cabinet position drain plug
- All white internal cabinet
- Black cabinet top and lid interior
To maximize security, an electronic locking system has been incorporated, as well as, the provision to add a padlock should the customer desire. With the lid closed and the electronic lock actuated, the fridge function buttons cannot be accessed until the code is entered and lid has been opened. This function can either be activated or deactivated using the functions menu with an indicator included in the display to show when the fridge is locked. The fridge lid still relies on the aluminum latches to maintain correct lid sealing. Other new features include a backlit dimmable display (buttons illuminate when pressed) and DC voltage supply readout.
CONTROL PANEL DISPLAY
- Tamperproof when locked (function keys are concealed by the lid when close) 4-digit pin code protected electronic locking system
- Locked/unlocked warning
- Dimmable display
- Backlit keypad for easy use at night
- DC voltage supply readout – let’s the operator know what voltage the fridge is receiving °C or °F