- 2003-2009 4Runner
- 2003-2009 4Runner Suspension
- Dobinsons IMS Front Struts FJ Cruiser, Tacoma 2005-2019, 4Runner 2003-2009, LEXUS GX470
Dobinsons IMS Front Struts FJ Cruiser, Tacoma 2005-2019, 4Runner 2003-2009, LEXUS GX470
Sold as Pair
- Fully re-buildable and re-valvable
- Zero shock fade in all terrains with full load
- Direct, bolt-on replacement for easy fitment
- Corrosion resistant (EDP Surface Protection)
- Heavy duty single piece lower leg
- Enormous oil capacity
- Heavy Duty 3 Stage FKM HNBR Sealing System for the ultimate in reliability
- Race inspired hi-flow CNC 6061 Billet alloy piston 50mm bore – for the ultimate in offroad handling
- 56mm/2.2” Bodied Series
- These do not come with coil springs or top mounts. We highly recommend having us assemble these shocks.
****Coil seat should be set at 226mm(8.89") from the strut bushing eye. Please check our instructions section or reach out if you have any questions. If done incorrectly you can damage the shocks, springs and vehicle.*****
Dobinsons Extended Length and +1" Lift Front IMS Struts for 2005 to 2019 Toyota Tacoma 4x4, Toyota FJ Cruiser from 2006 to 2009, Toyota 4Runner 2003 to 2009 4th Gen, and Lexus GX470. These struts when used on these listed vehicles will add 1" of lift to whatever coil is used in conjunction with them, due to the taller coil seat. They also have a longer extended and compressed length than the regular GS59-221, making them ideal to pair with Dobinsons 2" coils to gain 3" of lift on those vehicles. New UCA's and diff drop kit are recommended.
**Using these struts with stock coils will add 1" of lift. Using these with 2" coils will provide 3" of lift.
Dobinsons IMS monotube shock absorbers are designed for next level performance over twin tube shocks in those hot, harsh, demanding conditions. By utilising the monotube design, Dobinsons IMS shock absorbers are able to resist fade far longer on corrugated roads, long or hard working 4WD trips, towing or racing conditions. The larger 50 and 60mm high flow pistons reduce internal pressures, reduce the heat generated, transfer heat to the body for faster cooling and offer improved damping performance and vehicle control at higher shaft speeds on rough terrain and during big impacts. Threaded bodies on struts allow for fine tuning of height and offer further improvements in cooling. The micropolished, hard chromed and heat treat shock shaft, CNC aluminium high flow race inspired piston, and DOM seamless tubing body provides the ultimate in performance and off-road durability. Composite piston wear bands, high quality Fuchs oil and a race style 3-stage sealing system offer the lowest levels of friction whilst maintaining durability and longevity without the need for frequent rebuilding or servicing. Dobinsons team of engineers spend hundreds of hours of testing and tuning the shim stacks and damping Characteristics in each IMS shock to ensure a balance of comfort, handling, vehicle control and off-road performance - Enjoy the ride