DOBINSONS 1.75-2.5" IMS LIFT KIT 4RUNNER 3RD GEN 1996-2002
- Complete suspension kit for 4x4 Off Road Use, fine tuned to match the vehicle
- Fully re-buildable and re-valvable
- vZero shock fade in all terrains with full load
- Superior Designed Nitro Gas Monotube Shocks, thicker walls, longer travel
- Corrosion resistant (EDP Surface Protection)
- Direct, bolt-on replacement for easy fitment
- 50mm hi-flow CNC 6061 Billet alloy piston
- Heavy duty single piece lower leg
- Japanese NOK Multi-Lip seals, Fuchs German shock absorber oil, Natural Rubber Bushings for reduced noise vibration and flexibility
- High Quality Australian-made coil springs, heat treated, fully scragged, powder coated
- Includes 2 Front IMS Struts, 2 Rear IMS Shocks, 4 Coil Springs.
****Coil seat should be set at 164mm (6.45") from the strut bushing eye. Please check our instructions section or reach out if you have any questions. If done incorrectly you can damage the shocks, springs and vehicle.*****
Dobinsons offer this complete 2.0" suspension system for the 1996 to 2002 4Runner models (also known as Hilux Surf) with the gas engine looking to freshen up their suspension as well as add ground clearance. Designed, developed and tested in Australia by Dobinsons Spring & Suspension, in-house suspension design engineers, Dobinsons 4×4 shock absorbers and coil springs are designed and tested to perform in the harshest conditions right across the world. As Dobinsons export to over 40 countries worldwide from their Australian head office, the importance of quality is at the forefront in the complete design and manufacturing process. This ensures every shock and coil spring can withstand the blistering heat and corrugations of the Australian outback right through to the subzero temperatures of a Russian winter. Dobinsons IMS shock absorbers are made from the world’s highest quality external and internal parts sourced worldwide. They provide a significant increase in performance over the standard shock absorbers. Dobinsons IMS shock absorbers feature larger bodies, larger bores and increased valving performance to dramatically improve vehicle handling and control and reduces shock fade. We proudly manufacture the highest quality replacement coil springs for many different applications, complying to ISO9001:2008 international quality standards from our state of the art manufacturing facility in Central Queensland, Australia. All Dobinsons™ coil springs are load tested and scragged 100% to eliminate subsequent spring sag. We also perform spring fatigue and hardness testing using in-house state of the art testing equipment.