Dobinsons IMS Front Struts - SEQUOIA 1ST Gen 2000-2007
- Fully re-buildable
- Linear Valved (Great for both washboard roads and as a daily driver).
- Zero shock fade in all terrains with full load
- Direct, bolt-on replacement for easy fitment
- Corrosion resistant (EDP Surface Protection)
- Heavy duty single piece lower leg
- Enormous oil capacity
- Heavy Duty 3 Stage FKM HNBR Sealing System for the ultimate in reliability
- Race inspired hi-flow CNC 6061 Billet alloy piston 50mm bore – for the ultimate in offroad handling
- 56mm/2.2” Bodied Series
- Fully adjustable with threaded spring seat.
- Ride height can be adjusted with included spanner wrenches without removing from vehicle.
- Will allow for a 0-2.5" lift
- These do not come with coil springs or top mounts. We highly recommend having us assemble these shocks.
****Coil seat should be set at 164mm (6.45") from the strut bushing eye. Picture black and white on the listing is to reference how to measure. Please check our instructions section or reach out if you have any questions. If done incorrectly you can damage the shocks, springs and vehicle.*****