Dobinsons 2-2.5" Lift With 2010-2021 Toyota 4Runner With KDSS
1070 1095 $1,070.00 - $1,095.00
- Complete suspension kit for 4x4 Off Road Use, fine tuned to match the vehicle
- Coils are specifically suited to the additional accessory load (weight) on the vehicle
- Nitrogen Gas Charged Shocks, Superior Design, thicker walls, longer travel
- High Quality Australian-made coil springs, heat treated, fully scragged, powder coated
- Includes 2 Front Struts, 2 Rear Shocks, and 4 Coil Springs
Things to Consider
- Mention what color shocks you'd like (Yellow or Black) in the comments at checkout.
- Mention what color springs you'd like (Red, Black, Teal) in the comments at checkout.
- an aftermarket UCA is recommended for lifts over 2". This will ensure proper wheel alignment after the lift and allow for full extension of the front suspension. Otherwise the factory UCA may make contact wit the coil spring and limit extension.
Front Spring Chart
- C59-300 - Stock Front End - 1.75" Lift
- C59-302 - Stock Front End - 2.5" Lift
- C59-302 - 80-150 lbs Added Front End Weight - 2" Lift
- C59-314 - 80-150 lbs Added Front End Weight - 2.5" Lift
- C59-314 - 150-220 lbs Added Front End Weight - 2" Lift
- GS59-700 - Twin Tube. Fixed Mount - Accommodates a 0-2.5" Lift
- GS59-574 - Twin Tube. Fixed Mount - Adds 1" of Lift
Rear Spring Chart
- C59-599 - Stock Rear End, 1-1.25" Lift - Will Add PS59-4023 And Add $25
- C59-505 - Stock Rear End - 1.5-1.75" Lift
- C59-325 - Stock Rear End - 2" Lift
- C59-327 - 200-400 lbs Added Rear Weight - 2" Lift
- C59-329 - 600-800 lbs Added Rear Weight - 2" Lift
- GS59-701 - Twin Tube - Accommodates a 0-2" Lift
- GS59-705 - Twin Tube - Accommodates a 0-2" Lift - Softer Valving For Empty Rear Ends
Frequently bought together.
**Dobinsons KDSS-specific coils are taller on one side to go onto the US passenger side (right side) to compensate for vehicle lean