Dobinsons 2-2.5" Lift With 2010-2022 Toyota 4Runner With KDSS
- Complete suspension kit for 4x4 Off Road Use, fine tuned to match the vehicle
- Coils are specifically suited to the additional accessory load (weight) on the vehicle
- Nitrogen Gas Charged Shocks, Superior Design, thicker walls, longer travel
- High Quality Australian-made coil springs, heat treated, fully scragged, powder coated
- Includes 2 Front Struts, 2 Rear Shocks, and 4 Coil Springs
Things to Consider
- Mention what color shocks you'd like (Yellow or Black) in the comments at checkout.
- Mention what color springs you'd like (Red, Black, Teal) in the comments at checkout.
- an aftermarket UCA is recommended for lifts over 2". This will ensure proper wheel alignment after the lift and allow for full extension of the front suspension. Otherwise the factory UCA may make contact wit the coil spring and limit extension.
Front Spring Chart
- C59-300 - Stock Front End - 1.75" Lift
- C59-302 - Stock Front End - 2.5" Lift
- C59-302 - 80-150 lbs Added Front End Weight - 2" Lift
- C59-314 - 80-150 lbs Added Front End Weight - 2.5" Lift
- C59-314 - 150-220 lbs Added Front End Weight - 2" Lift
- GS59-700 - Twin Tube. Fixed Mount - Accommodates a 0-2.5" Lift
- GS59-574 - Twin Tube. Fixed Mount - Adds 1" of Lift
Rear Spring Chart
- C59-323 - Stock - 0.5" Rear Coils
- C59-599 - 1" Lift, Stock Rear End
- C59-505 - 2" Lift, Stock Rear End
- C50-325 - 2.5" Lift Stock Rear End
- C59-327 - 2.5" Lift, 220-440 lbs Constant Load
- C59-329 - 2.5" Lift, 660-880 lbs Constant Load
- C59-331 - 2.5" Lift 900-1,000 lbs Constant Load
- GS59-701 - Twin Tube - Accommodates a 0-2" Lift
- GS59-705 - Twin Tube - Accommodates a 0-2" Lift - Softer Valving For Empty Rear Ends
Frequently bought together.
**Dobinsons KDSS-specific kits come with a spacer to place on the right side to compensate for KDSS.