- 2003-2009 4Runner
- 2003-2009 4Runner Suspension
- Dobinsons 2"-3.5" Lift - 2003-2009 V6 4Runner
Dobinsons 2"-3.5" Lift - 2003-2009 V6 4Runner
- Select Front and Rear Shocks and Springs Below.
- Complete suspension kit for 4x4 Off Road Use, fine tuned to match the vehicle
- Coils are specifically suited to the additional accessory load (weight) on the vehicle
- Nitrogen Gas Charged Shocks, Superior Design, thicker walls, longer travel
- High Quality Australian-made coil springs, heat treated, fully scragged, powder coated
- Base Kit Includes 2 Front Struts, 2 Rear Shocks, and 4 Coil Springs
Mention what color shocks and springs you'd like at the time of checkout.
Frequently Purchased Together
The 4Runner has a factory 1.5" Rake. To "Sit Level", Add Front Springs To Raise The Front 1.5" Higher Than The Rear (for example, 3" in the front, 1.5" in the rear will sit level).
- C59-300 - Stock Front End - 2" Lift
- C59-302 - Stock Front End - 2.5" Lift
- C59-302 - 100-220 lbs Heavy Load Front End - 2" Lift
- C59-314 - 100-220 lbs Heavy Load Front End - 2.5" Lift
- GS59-221 - Accommodates a 0-2.5" Lift
- GS59-220 - These Shocks are Longer And Will Add 1" To Any Coil's Stated Lift. For Up To A 3.5" Lift
- C59-323 - Stock - 0.5" Rear Lift, stock weight
- C59-599 - 1-1.25" Stock Rear Lift
- C59-505 - 1.5" Stock Rear End Lift
- C59-325 - 2" Stock Rear End Lift
- C59-327 - 2" Lift With 200-400 lbs Added Weight
- C59-329 - 2" Lift With 600-800 lbs Added Weight
- C59-331 - 2" Lift With 900-1000 lbs Added Weight
- GS59-705 - Twin Tube - Accommodates 0-2.5" Lift, Softer Valving For Empty Rear Ends
- GS59-701 - Twin Tube, Accommodates 0-2.5" Lift, Medium to Heavy Loads
Dobinsons offers this complete suspension system for the 2003 to 2009 Toyota 4Runner 4th Generation V6, with various lift height and coil load options to suit whatever accessory weight you have added to your vehicle, and your desired lift height. Contact us directly if you have any questions.
***2.5" or more of lift, new UCA's are recommended***
NOTE: For a lift of 3" in the rear, new extended brake lines and minimum of 2" bump stop extensions are required to be used with our long travel rear shocks. At full extension, the stock brake lines could get damaged, and with stock bump stops in place, the shocks will bottom out before the bump stop fully engages, which will quickly destroy the shocks.