Freedom Off Road Upper Control Arms for 2-4" Lift- 2000-2006 Tundra, 2001-2007 Sequoia
- 2001-2007 Sequoia (1st Gen)
- 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra (1st Gen)
- AFTERMARKET UCA RECOMMENDED FOR ANY LIFT GREATER THAN 2". THIS WILL HELP ALLOW FOR FULL EXTENSION OF THE FRONT SUSPENSION AND ALLOW FOR PROPER ALIGNMENT AFTER THE LIFT.
- 1.5” tubing
- Correct ball joint angle and castor for vehicles lifted 2-4”
- Replaceable heavy duty OE style fixed position greaseable ball joints and hardened rubber bushings provide a responsive ride feel
- All front upper control arms are backed by our hassle-free lifetime warranty
- Sold as a pair.
Lifetime Structural Warranty
Breakage, bending, welds and cracking are covered for the original purchaser for lifetime on the originally installed vehicle.
One Year Wear and Tear Warranty
Wear and tear items such as bushings, ball joints, shock dampening properties/leakage are covered for the original purchaser for one year from date of purchase on the originally installed vehicle.