- 2000-2006 Tundra Lights
- Baja Designs LP9 Pro, White Or Amber, Driving/Combo or Spot
Baja Designs LP9 Pro, White Or Amber, Driving/Combo or Spot
- Amber or White
- Spot or Driving/Combo
Baja Designs Features:
- uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Forward Projecting Lumens: 11,025 Utilizing 9 LEDs
- Forward Projecting Wattage/Amps: 105W / 7.6A
- IPT Lumens: 2,280 Utilizing 6 LEDs
- IPT Wattage/Amps: 21W / 1.52A
- Backlight Wattage/Amps: 2.8W / 0.2A
- Dimensions: 8" Diameter/ 3.25" Depth
- Weight: 6.5lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized Aluminum
- Bezel: Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (42°) and the spot (6°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
- High Speed Spot: A longer and narrower 6° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)
A design that was inspired by Baja Designs’ legendary 8" La Paz HID; The LP9 features modern styling and performance, with some of the most advanced LED technologies available today.
The LP9 utilizes 9 forward projecting LEDS to produce 11,025 Lumens at 105 watts, and 6 LEDs for Integrated Peripheral Technology (IPT) which produce 1,140 lumens at 10.5 watts per side. The IPT provides an incredible 200° spread of usable light.
The housing was designed to provide exceptional heat dispersion by using Direct Ducted Cooling, which allows air to travel from the front of the housing to the rear. With a day-time running light, low, and high power mode, the LP9 will fulfill all your lighting needs.
Available in a standard model that is perfect for a wide range of off-road use, as well as a Racer Edition configuration that is designed for the demands of high speed driving. The Racer Edition has similar power draw, but produces a much tighter pattern, providing higher visibility at greater distances. Both models feature uService technology, which allows customers to change the lens pattern and color depending on driving conditions, or simply when they want to refresh the lens.