Dobinsons 1"-3.5" Lift - 2010-2023 4Runner Non KDSS Only
- 2010-2023 Toyota 4Runner
- Complete suspension kit for 4×4 Off Road Use, fine tuned to match the vehicle
- Coils are specifically suited to the additional accessory load (weight) on the vehicle
- Nitrogen Gas Charged Shocks, Superior Design, thicker walls, longer travel
- High Quality Australian-made coil springs, heat treated, fully scragged, powder coated
- Includes 2 Front Struts, 2 Rear Shocks, and 4 Coil Springs
Front Spring Chart
- C59-238 - 0.75-1" Lift Stock Front End Weight
- C59-296 - 1.5" Lift Stock Front End Weight
- C59-300 - 1.8" Lift Stock Front End Weight
- C59-302 - 2.5 Lift With Stock Front End or 2" Lift With 150 lbs Load Front End
- C59-314 - 2.5" Lift With 80-150 lbs Load Front End
- C59-352 - 2" Lift With 220-300 lbs Load Front End
Rear Spring Chart
- C59-323 - Stock - 0.5" Rear Coils
- C59-599 - 1" Lift, Stock Rear End
- C59-505 - 2" Lift, Stock Rear End
- C50-325 - 2.5" Lift Stock Rear End
- C59-327 - 2.5" Lift, 220-440 lbs Constant Load
- C59-329 - 2.5" Lift, 660-880 lbs Constant Load
- C59-331 - 2.5" Lift 900-1,000 lbs Constant Load
Things to consider:
- GS59-574 - Twin Tube - Adds 1" Lift. Struts Are Longer And Add 1" Of Height To Any Listed Coils. 3" Or More Requires An Aftermarket UCA.
- The 5th Gen 4Runner Has A Factory 1.5" Rake. If you want to sit level, add springs that will lift the front 1.5" higher than the rear (for example, 3" front, 1.5" rear).
- Springs come in 3 colors, Teal, Red and Black. Mention which color you want in the comments at checkout.
- Shocks come in 2 colors, Yellow and Black. Mention which color you want in the comments at checkout.
Frequently Purchased Together