OME 2014-2018 Tundra BP-51 2" Medium Kit
BP-51 suspension kit for 2007-on Tundra applications
Bring race technology to your adventures with OME’s BP-51 Suspension kit, featuring revolutionary patent-pending technology developed to deliver unparalleled on and off-road performance.
These bolt-on, big bore, position sensitive internal bypass shock absorbers have been developed and tested to provide exceptional ride comfort around town with significant amounts of end-zone damping for exceptional chassis control and handling off road.
BP-51 shock absorbers provide greater levels of damping at each end of the stroke based on position and velocity of the piston. This provides a comfortable and compliant ride during normal driving, improved control over challenging terrain and prevents harsh topping/bottoming out through bumpy roads. Damping performance is easily adjustable across a wide range in both rebound and compression, allowing the driver to customize the vehicle’s ride performance for road conditions, vehicle load scenarios and personal preference.
The body, reservoir and components are all made from aircraft grade (6061 T6) aluminum, with a type 3, 40 micron hard anodized finish, ensuring exceptional heat dissipation and resistance to corrosion and stone damage.
Designed, developed, tested and manufactured entirely in-house by ARB’s team of Old Man Emu engineers to guarantee the highest possible quality, all BP-51 shock absorbers come with a 3-year/37,000 mile warranty.
- 1 BP-51 Coil Over - Right BP5190010R
- 1 BP-51 Coil Over - Left BP5190010L
- 2 Leaf Springs CS055R
- 1Rear Fit Kit VM80010035
- 1 Front Fit Kit VM80010034
- 1 BP-51 Shock Right BP5160020R
- 1 BP-51 Shock Left BP5160020L
- 1 Fitting Kit Tundra FK32
- 4 U Bolts OMEU53B
- 2 Bush Kit OMESB106
- 1 Greaseable Shackles OMEGS22
- 1 OME BP-51 Drink Bottle 217615
- 2 OME Decal 216522
BP-51 Features & Benefits
- Provides increased ride comfort
- Tunable based on desired ride
- Body, reservoir, and other components are 6061T6 aluminum
- Corrosion resistant
- Impact resistant, replaceable shaft guard
- 3 year / 37,000 mile warranty