Extreme-Aire High Output 12 Volt Compressor 1996-2004 Tacoma
The ExtremeAire Severe Duty Compressor is setting standards for high output compressors. No other 12-volt compressor has the speed, continuous duty cycle, output, pressure rating, and reliability that the ExtremeAire can deliver.
- Utilizes a 3/4 horsepower fan cooled motor, overheating is a thing of the past.
- Designed to fill the largest 4WD tires.
- Can fill tires continuously with no fear of motor burnout.
- With a 150psi working pressure, you can fill air tanks and run impact wrenches to dismount and mount wheels easily.
- For clean air in the dirtiest environments, the ExtremeAire uses an oversize UNI-Filter that is crush proof, washable and reusable. All major motorcycle teams use UNI-Filters for Baja and motocross racing.
- The fan shaft has a sweeper filter to keep dirt and debris out of the motor and brushes, at the same time, allowing moisture and condensation to escape.
- The ExtremeAire is permanently lubed with sealed bearings so it can be mounted in any position making installation much easier.
- Every ExtremeAire utilizes stainless steel fasteners Loctited for a long and trouble free life in the highest vibration applications.
- Uses for the ExtremeAire include 4WD, RV, Agricultural, Construction, Motorsports, etc.