ARB Deluxe Winch Bar Bumper 2007-2013 Tundra
PRODUCT VIDEO BELOW!
Toyota Tundra 2007-2013*
- CB Antenna Brackets-Two CB antenna brackets mounted behind the top cross tube.
- Steel Uprights- Each steel upright is cut from a single sheet of steel and extends from the top tube through to the bumper section and actually forms part of the bumper to chasis mount. This process ensures the whole outer frame receives the maximum possible support. Cover straps are then welded onto each upright to ensure there are no exposed sharp edges.
- Split-Pan Design- ARB’s Engineers give careful consideration to maintaining sufficient air flow to the vehicle’s radiator. Utilizing a split-pan system, ARB’s Bumper design ensures the radiator receives a massive amount of air flow and actually further increases the strength of the bumper.
- Driving Light Provision- Exceptionally durable and secure, all ARB Bumpers serve as an ideal platform to mount driving lights, helping ensure maximum performance and longevity. Driving lights mounted to a high-quality bumper prevents problems such as excessive movement, a vibrating beam pattern, premature bulb failure and eventual fatiguing of the light bodies.
- Recessed Indicators- Most ARB Deluxe Bumpers feature indicators and optional fog lights for foul weather conditions. The recessed panels give both indicators and fog lights improved protection from branches and road debris.
- Wing Design- The furthest most point from the chassis and often the point of impact in an animal strike, the wing area is by far the most vulnerable. ARB pioneered the multi-fold upswept and tapered wing design, which provides an enormous amount of strength and maintains an optimum approach angle.
- Winch Compatibility- Mounting a winch to a vehicle requires a properly supported structure that is designed to accommodate the stresses of winching. When using a snatch block to increase winching capacity, the forces are multiplied to several times the rated capacity of the winch. Most ARB Bumpers feature the option of fitting a winch, and all are designed and tested to endure and exceed such loads.
- Jacking Points- Eliminating the need for a mounting bracket, jacking points are integrated into the design of most ARB Bumpers. These points also enable easier access to the clutch lever when unspooling wire rope before winching.
- Air Bag Compatible- With an air bag equipped vehicle, it is essential that the vehicle's crush rate and air bag triggering are not altered when a bumper is installed. ARB assesses each vehicle's frontal crush characteristics and replicates the crush rate into the design of each air bag compatible bumper and its mounting system. This achieves maximum possible vehicle and passenger protection without affecting the crash pulse.
- Mounting System- The mounting system is a vital part of any ARB Bumper design. ARB’s mounting systems are specifically engineered to spread impact and winching loads evenly over the vehicle’s chassis. This ensures the bumper functions properly in extreme conditions.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Unlike most brush guards and bumpers, ARB Bull Bars incorporate a fully engineered mounting system which completely replaces the factory bumper. ARB's Deluxe Bull Bar selection is the most extensive. Loaded with features aimed at making remote area travel safe, no other bumper offers the same degree of vehicle integration, protection or functionality.
- Air Bag Approved
- Recessed Indicators
- Use Existing Fog Lights
- Retains OE Tow Points
- Powdercoat Black
- Light Mounts
- Antenna Mounts
- Winch Compatible
- Front suspension required to accommodate for the added weight of ARB front bumpers.
- 2010+ models with “Millennium” or “Limited” grills may need modification. please contact ARB for Details (425) 264-1391.
- Rock Warrior Edition Tundra grill assemblies will not clear ARB bullbars.