ICON 2003-2009 Toyota 4Runner 0-3.5" Suspension System - Stage 1
This is our entry level suspension system for the 2003-2009 Toyota 4Runner. The Stage 1 system works well in most on and off-road scenarios improving factory body roll and over all driving ability. ICON front coil-over shocks are tuned specifically to give your Toyota 4Runner great ride quality on and off the road and are adjustable up to 3" of lift. The rear 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks in this system are tuned to match the front coil-over shocks in every aspect, giving consistant smooth performance front to rear. Also provided is a pair of 2" Lift rear coil-springs are slightly firmer to help with ride quality and handling, as well as to support any necessary gear or equipment you may carry.
- IVD Plating for front coil over shock bodies - Extreme weather / environments protective coating available for an additional charge
- We recommend the use of our #56100 shock shin guards or a protective boot to reduce the chance of shock shaft damage.
- These shocks are located in a vulnerable position that allows debris to easily come in direct contact with the shock shaft.
Optional upgrade to Icon 52800 3" rear HD spring - Add $50
- 3" rear lift or 2" rear lift with added weight of steel rear bumper.
- Progressive rate rear spring.
Running a steel front bumper/winch? Consider switching to an Eibach 700 pound spring - Add $210. We'll change out the springs and ship it assembled and ready to go.
Wheel & Tire Fitment Info:
OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
Aftermarket Wheels: 16" - 18" w/ up to 5" Backspace
20" + w/ up to 5.250 Backspace (pending wheel make)
Aftermarket Tires: 33" Tall Tires
Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required.
58640 (QTY - 1) - Standard Travel Adjustable Coil-over Shock Kit
52700 (QTY - 1) - 2" Lift Rear Coil-spring Kit
56505 (QTY - 2) - ICON V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series Rear Mono-tube Shocks w/ Internal Reservoir