ARB Summit Front Bumper 2014-Present Toyota 4Runner (Excludes Limited Model)
- Press form cover straps
- Larger ARB fog light and surround
- Two piece split pan grill with access door for winch clutch operation
- Recessed winch control box mount for a sleek, integrated appearance
- Complete with Fog Lights and Wiring Harness:
- 1 x 3421550 Summit bar to suit 2014+ Toyota 4Runner
- 1 x 3500590 ARB For Light kit
- 1 x 3500530 ARB Fog Light Loom. Required due to OE fog light loom being designed for a 19W OE fog light
- 1 x 3500720 Winch Installation kit. (Separate Warn Zeon fit kits may be required.)
Buffers, Center Pan Grill & Fog Light Surround:
The Summit Bar for the 4Runner features two piece buffers, split pan grill and ARB’s Fog Light Surround (suits ARB Fog Light part number 3500590). All three components are designed to integrate with each other and the bar design.
The upright section of the two piece buffer has a style line to complement the fog light surround. The intersection of the 62.6mm press formed cover strap and buffer is covered by a covered strap intersection cap to neatly finish the pressed form cover strap. To provide access to winch clutch handles and to assist with valuable air flow to the radiator the split pan has a two piece grill for an integrated, OE style appearance. An access door on the left hand side allows access to winch clutch handles.
ARB’s new fog light surround is featured in the ARB Summit Bar for the 4Runner.
The fog light surround will be supplied in a natural black finish to complement the buffer design.
Driving Light Mounts:
The press formed top pan includes laser cut holes for fitment of a range of compatible driving lights including ARB Intensity and IPF 800, 808, 900 Series lights. Pinning holes for ARB Intensity lights are included. It is recommended that driving lights are fitted at the time of bar fitment. If driving lights are being fitted after the bar has been fitted, the center lower stone tray will need to be removed to provide access to the right hand side driving light mount.
Two aerial mounts are welded to the center cross tube to allow fitment of UHF/AM radio and mobile phone aerials/ antennas. Synchro pulse controlled welding is used for a visually appealing weld with seam quality that is comparable with that of a TIG weld.
The Summit Bar range has an integrated control box mount that recesses the control box lower in the pan. Different mount holes and control box mount brackets are provided to suit different winches. Winch Fitting Kit instructions have further information as to which mount hole or bracket is suitable. The ARB Summit bar fits the following winches:
- Warn M8000, XD9000, XP9.5, XDC 9.5
- Warn ZEON 8, 8-S, 10, 10-S
- Warn ZEON Platinum 10, 10-S
- Smittybilt Gen 2 X20 10K
PROTECTION & STYLING CHARACTERISTICS
- Vehicle specific design for the Toyota 4Runner 2014+ model, excluding the Limited model.
- Registered design of styling and design components.
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection.
- Incorporates ARB’s renowned multi fold upswept and tapered wing design for optimum strength and approach angle.
- 30mm radius on wings and center section.
- Engineered, air bag compatible mounting system secures to the chassis via high tensile bolts.
- Split pan design for maximum strength and airflow.
- 2 piece grill design for split pan.
- Extensive protection panels on center and either side.
- Pressed form top pan and aluminium (powder coated black) winch cover panel.
- Twin Hi-Lift jack points located beneath each buffer for optimum strength.
- Durable two piece buffers.
- Includes ARB LED Indicator and Clearance light.
- Two aerial brackets located on the top of the center tube.
- Will accommodate Warn, Magnum, Smittybilt low mount model electric winches up to 10,000lb.
- Provision to accommodate ARB Intensity LED’s and IPF lights.
- Provision for optional ARB Fog light kit part no 3500590. Included in 3421550K kit.
- Provision for optional ARB Fog light covers (Part no 3500680).
- Provision for Optional Summit Roller Fairlead Cover (Part no 3500850).
- Bar adds approximately 6.8 inch / 175mm to the overall length of the vehicle.
- Approximate weight of the bar, chassis mounts and fitting kit is 191 lbs / 87kg.
- Zinc rich primer for additional corrosion resistance.
- Finished in a hard wearing satin black powder coat.