- Tents and Awnings
- Eezi-Awn - Blade Hard Shell Roof Top Tent
Eezi-Awn - Blade Hard Shell Roof Top Tent
Free shipping to commercial address. Lower 48 States. Fedex Freight.
Hawaii/Alaska, call for shipping quote.
Eezi Awn’s all new BLADE tent is a revolutionary aerodynamic aluminium hard-shell rooftop tent.
Engineered and manufactured at the Eezi Awn facility.
With over 36 years’ experience in the rooftent industry Eezi Awn knows what is necessary to take a aluminium hard-shell rooftent to the next level. Making it more functional and aerodynamic. Gas struts open up the tent in seconds. Just open the two stainless steel locks, give it a push and get in…
And like all Eezi Awn products they are made to last.
In almost every regard, the Blade is a replica of the Stealth. The differences are subtle, but for some, will matter the most. The two-tone color scheme is the most evident difference. You will also notice that the shape is slightly smaller as the Blade is a hinge design with two latches as opposed to the Stealth's scissor lift with four latches (which adds extra foot room). Lastly, the included XKLUSIV Ladder comes with a built-in extension and stores cleanly inside the tent, as opposed to underneath it. Other than that, you are guaranteed another superb product.
In addition to the standard expectations, the Blade, albeit simplistic and compact, is still rich with features. Encased in the uniquely-shaped body is room for bedding storage. Upon opening, the walls of the tent are built from durable, rip-stop canvas with double entry privacy mesh panels, and both the roof and floor are insulated to keep you comfortable throughout the night. Much of the appeal that comes from a hard shell roof top tent is the quick setup and takedown, and the Blade is no exception. A single person can quickly unclip only two latches and easily lift to open, then push down gently to close and lock. The full process takes only seconds to complete.
Discover for yourself how legendary performance meets modern design in Eezi-Awn's brand new Blade.
- Triple Entry with Privacy Mesh Panels
- 270-Degree Viewing
- Low Profiled Aerodynamic Design
- Automated Setup & Takedown
- Hook & Loop Solid & Mesh Panel Management
- Internal Storage Pockets
- National Luna LED Light on Interior Roof
- 12V Power Supply Socket (Supply Cord Included)
- Two Handles
- Lockable Stainless Steel Latches
- Assistance Strap for Lowering Roof
- Internal Gas Struts
- Rear Rain Fly Opening with Spring Steel Rain Fly Rods
- Insulated Roof & Floor
- Elevated Roof Rear Accommodates Bedding Storage
- Built-In Double-Size Mattress
- Includes XKLUSIV Ladder With Built-In Extension (Stores Inside Tent & Can Be Used On All Three Entry Ways)
- Includes Ladder Bag
- Accommodates 2 Adults
- Lightweight Aluminum Body
- Powder-Coated Matte Black
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- 260 gram Teflon-coated Polyester Ripstop Material
- 80mm Thick Laminated Double Mattress
- Four Mounting Rails on Bottom of Tent
- Four-Point DIY Mounting Hardware Set
- Patented Anodized Aluminum Extension Ladder
- YKK© Zippers
- Closed Footprint : 87” L x 57” W | 2200mm L x 1450mm W
- Closed Front Height : 6.5" H | 165mm
- Closed Back Height : 13" H | 320mm H
- Open Back Height : 56" H | 1400mm H
- Built-In Mattress : 84" L x 52" W x 3" H | 2135mm L x 1320mm W x 80mm H
- Max Mounting Height: 84" | 2130mm
Weight (Excluding Ladder)
- 175 lbs / 80 kg