Dobinsons Twin Tube Rear Shocks- Toyota Tundra 2022
Toyota Tundra 2022
- 26.78" Extended
- 16.02" Compressed
- Can Accommodate Up To A 2.5" Rear Lift
- Sold in Pairs
- Rear Shocks
- Twin Tube Gas Design
- Heavy Duty
- Nitrogen gas charged, low pressure gas, reducing reducing oil aeration (shock fade)
- Superior Design, thicker walls, longer travel
- Japanese NOK Multi-Lip seals, Fuchs German shock absorber oil, natural rubber bushings for reduced noise vibration and flexibility
- Teflon Piston Rings, double Chrome hardened rods, metal shock boot to protect rod from damage
- Matched to compliment Dobinsons Complete Suspension Systems
Dobinsons GS59-687 Twin Tube Rear Shocks for the 2022 Toyota Tundra are designed, developed and tested in Australia by Dobinsons' Spring & Suspension in-house suspension design engineers. Dobinsons 4×4 shock absorbers are designed and tested to perform in the harshest conditions right across the world.
As Dobinsons Spring & Suspension export not only to the USA, but to over 40 countries worldwide from their Australian head office, the importance of quality is at the forefront in the complete design and manufacturing process. This ensures every shock can withstand the blistering heat and corrugations of the Australian outback right through to the subzero temperatures of a Russian winter.
Dobinsons Twin Tube Nitrogen Gas charged shock absorbers are made from the world’s highest quality external and internal parts sourced worldwide. They provide a significant increase in performance over the standard shock absorbers. OE shock absorbers are prone to shock fade and when a vehicle is loaded simply cannot cope with the additional weight and the harsh condition that Toyota Tundra owners love to put them through.
Dobinsons twin tube rear shock absorbers feature larger bodies, larger bores and increased valving performance to dramatically improve vehicle handling and control and reduce shock fade.
FREQUENTLY PAIRED TOGETHER: