- 2022+ TUNDRA SUSPENSION
- Dobinsons IMS Rear Shocks - Toyota Tundra 2022
Dobinsons IMS Rear Shocks - Toyota Tundra 2022
Toyota Tundra 2022
- Sold in pairs.
- Dobinsons IMS shocks are linear valved for great on and off road feel and handling.
- For use with 2"-2.5" rear lift springs.
- Fully re-buildable and re-valvable
- Zero shock fade in all terrains with full load
- Direct, bolt-on replacement for easy fitment
- Corrosion resistant (EDP Surface Protection)
- Heavy duty single piece lower leg
- Enormous oil capacity
- Heavy Duty 3 Stage FKM HNBR Sealing System for the ultimate in reliability
- Race inspired hi-flow CNC 6061 Billet alloy piston 50mm bore – for the ultimate in offroad handling
- 66mm/2.6” Bodied Series
Dobinsons IMS shock absorbers feature larger bodies, larger bores and increased valving performance to dramatically improve vehicle handling and control and reduces shock fade.
What sets Dobinsons apart?
- Parts are designed, developed and tested in Australia by Dobinsons Spring & Suspension, in-house suspension design engineers,
- Dobinsons 4×4 shock absorbers are designed and tested to perform in the harshest conditions right across the world.
- As Dobinsons Spring & Suspension export to over 40 countries worldwide from their Australian head office, the importance of quality is at the forefront in the complete design and manufacturing process. This ensures every shock can withstand the blistering heat and corrugations of the Australian outback right through to the subzero temperatures of a Russian winter.
How are the Dobinsons IMS shocks different from standard shocks?
- Dobinsons IMSshock absorbers are made from the world’s highest quality external and internal parts sourced worldwide.
- Provide a significant increase in performance over the standard shock absorbers. Originally equipped shock absorbers are prone to shock fade and when a vehicle is loaded simply cannot cope with the additional weight and the harsh condition that 4X4 owners love to put them through.
- Dobinsons IMS shock absorbers feature larger bodies
- larger bores
- increased valving performance
- dramatically improve vehicle handling and control and reduces shock fade
IMS59-60687 - Dobinsons Rear IMS Shocks for Toyota Tundra 2022 can be used to replace stock shocks or added with 2"-2.5" stock weight lifted coil springs.