DOBINSONS 1.5" - 3.0" IMS SUSPENSION KIT - 2005 - 2023 TACOMA 4X4 DOUBLE CAB
- 2005-2015 Double Cab 4x4 Tacoma
- 2016-2023 Double Cab 4x4 Tacoma
- Front adjustable front shocks x 2 (shocks can be adjusted while on vehicle using included spanner wrenches).
- Front springs x 2
- Rear shocks x 2
- Rear replacement leaf springs x 2
- Necessary bushings
- Necessary U-bolts
- Necessary center pins
Optional front spring color
Front Spring Chart
- C59-302 - 1.6" lift - stock weight front end
- C59-314 - 2" lift - stock weight front end
- C59-352 - 2.4" lift - stock weight front end OR 2" lift - 110-240 lbs added front end (bumper/winch).
- C59-354 - 2.75" lift - stock weight front end OR 2.4" lift with 110-240 lbs added front end weight (bumper/winch).
Front shock spring seat settings
- 213 mm from middle eye of lower bushing to spring seat (see photo)
- 226 mm from middle eye of lower bushing to spring seat, adds 1" to advertised spring lift height (for instance, will allow the C59-314 spring to provide 3" of total lift with stock weight front end).
Rear Leaf Spring Chart
- L59-110-R - 2.1" rear lift - Light/Medium constant load
- L59-111-R - 2.1" rear lift - Heavy Duty - 600 lbs constant load - Add $110
- L59-112-R - 2.1" rear lift - Heavy Duty - 800 lbs constant load - Add $230
Rear Shock Chart
- IMS59-50941 - Long Travel - shocks require 24" brake lines and 3" bump stop extensions or a bump stop that is at least 3" longer than OEM
- Linear valved shocks, split the difference between a progressively valved rock crawling shock and a digressively valved highway shock. The Dobinsons IMS shocks offer stability on the highway and still eat up fire trails and washboard roads.
- Complete suspension kit for 4x4 Off Road Use, fine tuned to match the vehicle
- Coils are specifically suited to the additional accessory load (weight) on the vehicle
- IMS shocks, equipped with an internal floating piston to perfect your ride, on and off road
- High Quality Australian-made coil springs, heat treated, fully scragged, powder coated
- Choose your desired suspension parts to build the kit best suited to your weight and desired lift height
- IMS59-50941 shocks require 24" brake lines and 3" bump stop extensions or a bump stop that is at least 3" longer than OEM
Optional professional strut assembly with new strut mounts - $189.99/pair
Please allow 1 week lead time for strut assembly.
Questions? Call us or email
Dobinsons offer this complete 1.5" to 3.0" suspension system for the 2005-2022 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 Double Cab, designed to give a great ride front and rear, for stock vehicles looking for a complete replacement supsension, with various load rating options to get the correct lift height and load support for how your vehicle is built. The kit price starts with new front struts and coils, new rear shocks and leaf springs with bushings and u-bolts. Additional parts can be added for a more complete suspension. Designed, developed and tested in Australia by Dobinsons Spring & Suspension, in-house suspension design engineers, Dobinsons 4×4 shock absorbers and coil springs are designed and tested to perform in the harshest conditions right across the world. As Dobinsons export to over 40 countries worldwide from their Australian head office, the importance of quality is at the forefront in the complete design and manufacturing process. This ensures every shock and coil spring can withstand the blistering heat and corrugations of the Australian outback right through to the subzero temperatures of a Russian winter. Dobinsons Internal Monotube Shock absorbers are made from the world’s highest quality external and internal parts sourced worldwide. They provide a significant increase in performance over the standard shock absorbers. Dobinsons Internal Monotube Shock absorbers feature larger bodies, larger bores and increased valving performance to dramatically improve vehicle handling and control and reduces shock fade. We proudly manufacture the highest quality replacement coil springs for many different applications, complying to ISO9001:2008 international quality standards from our state of the art manufacturing facility in Central Queensland, Australia. All Dobinsons™ coil springs are load tested and scragged 100% to eliminate subsequent spring sag. We also perform spring fatigue and hardness testing using in-house state of the art testing equipment. Note: If you have a single cab, or a 2 Wheel Drive Pre-Runner, contact us first for suspension, otherwise the lift height and ride quality may be different than listed here.