Dobinsons IMS Rear Shocks - 2001-2007 Sequoia 2-3.5" lift
- Dobinsons IMS shocks are linear valved for great on and off road feel and handling.
- For use with 2-3.5" rear lift springs.
- Fully re-buildable and re-valvable
- Zero shock fade in all terrains with full load
- Direct, bolt-on replacement for easy fitment
- Corrosion resistant (EDP Surface Protection)
- Heavy duty single piece lower leg
- Enormous oil capacity
- Heavy Duty 3 Stage FKM HNBR Sealing System for the ultimate in reliability
- Race inspired hi-flow CNC 6061 Billet alloy piston 50mm bore – for the ultimate in offroad handling
- 66mm/2.6” Bodied Series
- Sold in pairs.
Dobinsons IMS shock absorbers feature larger bodies, larger bores and increased valving performance to dramatically improve vehicle handling and control and reduces shock fade.