- 2000-2006 Tundra Suspension
- Radflo 2.5" Rear Shocks - Toyota Tundra 1999-2006
Radflo 2.5" Rear Shocks - Toyota Tundra 1999-2006
730 950 $730.00 - $950.00
- 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra
- Sold In Pairs
- 2.5" wide rear shocks
- Custom Valved For Your Weight And Intended Use. You will receive a followup questionnaire form after ordering.
- Linear Valved For Great On And Off Road Performance.
- Optional External Remote Reservoir.
- Made In The USA.
Radflo Suspension Is Custom Built. Lead Time: 12-16 weeks
Radflo takes great pride in manufacturing premier shock absorbers that are engineered to outlast and outperform the competition. Through refined craftsmanship, Radflo's products are built to order and all components are manufactured from the highest quality materials and machined engineering. As a result, the Radflo product line is not only efficient but dependable and provides high-performance outcomes.
Actual products may differ in appearance to images shown.
- Adjust Type: Self-Adjusting
- Rod Finish: Mirror Polished/Chrome Plated
- Prop 65 Warning: CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Piston Material: Aluminum
- Rod Guide: PTFE Coating CNC Machined Bronze
- Shock Type: Smooth Body
- Body Style: SSID Alloy Steel Tube
- PSI: 200 psi
- Pressurization: Nitrogen gas
- Body Material: SSID Alloy Steel
- Body Caps & Eyelets: CNC Machined 6061 Aluminum Black Anodizing
- Rod Material: Nitro Steel or Mirror Polished Chromed Rod
- Body Cap Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Color: Black
- Service: Factory serviceable
- Top: Stem
- Bearing Size: OE determined
- Shock Mount: Oe Location And Hardware
- Body Cap Finish: Anodized
- Diameter: 2.5 Inch
- Seal: Rebuildable Combination Quad Ring And Lip Seal
- Rod Guide Material: Machined Bronze
- Finish: Polished Clear Cadmium Plating
- Oil: Radflo high-temp foam resistant suspension fluid
- Mount: OE Location And Hardware
- Front / Rear Application: Rear
- Bottom: Eye
- Piston: Radflo Freeflo Piston
- Country Of Origin: USA
- Rod Guide Finish: PTFE Coating
- Rod: Nitro Steel or Mirror polished Chromed Rod
- Valving: Self-adjusting
- Valving: velocity-sensitive deflective disc