- 2001-2007 Sequoia Suspension
- Toyota OE Airbag To Coil Conversion Kit - 2005-2007 Sequoia
Toyota OE Airbag To Coil Conversion Kit - 2005-2007 Sequoia
Looking for an inexpensive, affordable alternative to replacing your Toyota air bags? This is a great option. Swap out your air bags for springs with this air bag to coil conversion kit.
- Toyota OE upper rubber coil isolators with built-in bump stops
- Sold in Pairs
- Remove airbags and air compressor.
- Unplug the white airbag control module located behind the radio in the dash. It's the only white plug behind the radio OR remove the RAS height control arm located on the rear axle (this will prevent a dash light).
- Install the airbag to coil conversion kit.
- You're off to the races with whatever shock/spring combo you choose.
- The isolators will sit on top and inside of the new springs, between the top of the spring and the frame of the truck. It is normal for the bottom of the new spring to sit, metal on metal, on the rear axle.
SPRINGS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THIS KIT. ORDER APPROPRIATE REAR SPRINGS AND SHOCKS TO MEET THE LIFT AND WEIGHT REQUIREMENTS OF YOUR PARTICULAR NEEDS.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org