Dobinsons 1.5" - 3.0" MRR 3-Way Adjustable Suspension Kit - 2005 TO 2023 Tacoma 4X4 Double Cab
- 2005 - 2023 Toyota Tacoma
Front Spring Chart
- C59-302 - 1.6" lift with stock weight front end.
- C59-314 - 2" lift with stock weight front end.
- C59-352 - 2.4" lift with stock weight front end. 2" lift with 110lb - 240lb permanent front end weight.
- C59-354 - 2.7" lift with stock weight front end. 2.4" lift with 110lb - 240lb permanent front end weight.
Front Shock Chart
- Set spring seat to 213 mm (8 3/8") from spring seat to middle/eye of lower shock bushing (see photo).
- Add 1" of lift to states spring lift height by setting spring seat to 226 mm (8 7/8") from spring seat to middle/eye of lower shock bushing (see photo).
Rear Leaf Spring Chart
- L59-110 - 2.1" Rear Lift - Light Medium Load
- L59-111 - 2.1" Rear Lift - Heavy Duty - 600lb Constant Load
- L59-112 - 2.1" Rear Lift. - Heavy Duty - 800lb Constant Load
Rear Shock Chart
- MRA59-A940 MRR 3 Way Adjustable
- MRA59-A941 MRR 3 Way Adjustable - Long Travel - shocks require 24" brake lines and 3" bump stop extensions or a bump stop that is at least 3" longer than OEM
- Complete suspension kit for 4x4 Off Road Use, fine tuned to match the vehicle
- Coils are specifically suited to the additional accessory load (weight) on the vehicle
- Nitrogen Gas Charged Shocks, Superior Design, thicker walls, longer travel
- High Quality Australian-made coil springs, heat treated, fully scragged, powder coated
- Choose your desired suspension parts to build the kit best suited to your weight and desired lift height
Double cab Long bed will yield about 1" less of lift in the rear
Dobinsons offer this complete 1.5" to 3.0" suspension system for the 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 Double Cab, designed to give a great ride front and rear, for stock vehicles looking for a complete replacement supsension, with various load rating options to get the correct lift height and load support for how your vehicle is built. The kit price starts with new front struts and coils, new rear shocks and leaf springs with bushings and u-bolts. Additional parts can be added for a more complete suspension. Designed, developed and tested in Australia by Dobinsons Spring & Suspension, in-house suspension design engineers, Dobinsons 4×4 shock absorbers and coil springs are designed and tested to perform in the harshest conditions right across the world. As Dobinsons export to over 40 countries worldwide from their Australian head office, the importance of quality is at the forefront in the complete design and manufacturing process. This ensures every shock and coil spring can withstand the blistering heat and corrugations of the Australian outback right through to the subzero temperatures of a Russian winter. Dobinsons Twin Tube Nitrogen Gas charged shock absorbers are made from the world’s highest quality external and internal parts sourced worldwide. They provide a significant increase in performance over the standard shock absorbers. Dobinsons twin tube shock absorbers feature larger bodies, larger bores and increased valving performance to dramatically improve vehicle handling and control and reduces shock fade. We proudly manufacture the highest quality replacement coil springs for many different applications, complying to ISO9001:2008 international quality standards from our state of the art manufacturing facility in Central Queensland, Australia. All Dobinsons™ coil springs are load tested and scragged 100% to eliminate subsequent spring sag. We also perform spring fatigue and hardness testing using in-house state of the art testing equipment. Note: If you have a single cab, or a 2 Wheel Drive Pre-Runner, contact us first for suspension, otherwise the lift height and ride quality may be different than listed here.