DOBINSONS FULL SUSPENSION KIT FOR TOYOTA 4RUNNER 2ND GENERATION
Fits: 1990-1995 4Runner
Dobinsons GS59-088 Front Shocks x 2
Dobinsons GS59-225 Rear Shocks x 2
Dobinsons Heavy Duty Torsion Bar Set (2 torsion bars).
Dobinsons Rear Springs x 2 (See Spring Chart)
Rear Spring Chart
- C59-161 - 2" Rear Lift, Stock Weight.
- C59-159V - 2" Rear Lift, Variable (Progressive) Spring.
- C59-165 - 2" Rear Lift With 330lb Constant Weight.
- Made from the highest quality raw materials to give years of life under the harshest conditions
- Over 60 years of leaf spring design and manufacturing
- Design features include Drawn, tapered and thinned leaf ends
- Manufactured to international quality standards ISO9001:2008 using premium grade Sup 9 silicon manganese spring steel,
- Anti-Friction inter leaf liners are use to reduce the friction at each leaf end where the load is creates and provides a smoother, quieter ride.
- Nitrogen Gas Charged Shocks, Superior Design, thicker walls, longer travel
This complete lift kit comes with everything you need, including:
- Front Torsion Bars and Rear Coil Springs (choose load rating)
- Front and Rear Twin Tube Shocks
- Front Big Bore Foam Cell Steering Damper
Torsion Bar Info:
- Increased spring rate to improve handling and lift front end
- Powder coated black for a long lasting finish
- Replaces OE torsion bars without modification
- Torsion bars must be installed with 2/3 suspension down travel and 1/3 up travel to ensure a good ride
Dobinsons Spring & Suspension’s range of heavy duty 4x4 torsion bars are manufactured from high quality micro alloy steel with a thicker bar diameter than the original vehicle torsion bars to improve performance when accessories are fitted. When vehicles are fitted with additional accessories such as steel bullbars, winches, dual battery kits and other frontal accessories the weight placed on the torsion bars can be dramatically increased. The torsion bars fitted to the vehicle will not withstand the additional weight placed on the vehicle and will be prone to sag and will offer poor handling and offroad performance. Dobinsons heavy duty 4x4 torsion bars feature increased spring rate (thicker bar diameter) to better handle the additional weight and provide far improved handling, ride height and offroad performance. Dobinsons torsion bars feature an increased bar diameter,thicker than the original vehicle torsion bars. Dobinsons uprated torsion bars provided a far superior ride that will greatly reduce bottoming of the suspension and will improve the vehicles handling whilst also offering far greater reliability at increased ride heights. Dobinsons torsion bars feature cold rolled splines to increase strength, reliability and ensure a perfect fit. A thick durable powdercoat provides protection against corrosion. As torsion bars have load applied in a particular direction during compression travel, Dobinsons have their torsion bars directionaLly preset and scragged to prevent sagging and breakage. Dobinsons heavy duty torsion bars have precision end fitment and are marked both left and right hand side, and also importantly front and rear to ensure correct simple fitment the first time. Fitting torsion bars on the incorrect side or back to front will damage the torsion bars as they are preset and scragged in the required direction.