Dobinsons/OME 2.5" Lift Kit - 2001-2007 Sequoia
2001-2007 SEQUOIA 2.5" LIFT
- OME 2885 Front Coil Springs x 2
- Dobinsons IMS Front Shock Absorbers x 2
- OME 2865 Rear Coil Springs x 2
- Dobinsons GS59-687 Rear Shock Absorbers x 2
- SPC Upper Control Arms x 2
- 1 set of Isolators to accommodate the new, slightly more narrow 2885 springs also included. These will be used in place of your OEM isolators with your OEM top hats.
Dobinsons IMS Shocks
- Fully re-buildable
- Linear valved (Great at washboard roads and as a daily driver).
- Zero shock fade in all terrains with full load
- Direct, bolt-on replacement for easy fitment
- Corrosion resistant (EDP Surface Protection)
- Heavy duty single piece lower leg
- Enormous oil capacity
- Heavy Duty 3 Stage FKM HNBR Sealing System for the ultimate in reliability
- Race inspired hi-flow CNC 6061 Billet alloy piston 50mm bore – for the ultimate in offroad handling
- 56mm/2.2” Bodied Series
- Adjustable/Threaded Spring Seat. Can be adjusted with included spanner wrenches.
****Coil seat should be set at 164mm (6.45") from the strut bushing eye. Picture black and white on the listing is to reference how to measure. Please check our instructions section or reach out if you have any questions. If done incorrectly you can damage the shocks, springs and vehicle.*****
Add professional strut assembly with new strut mounts - $169.99
Please allow 1 week for assembly.
- Built With A Greaseable Ball Joint And SpecRide™ Bushings
- Maximize Droop Level
- Provides an additional +/- 2 degree of camber and 0 degree to +4 degree of caster change
- Built with an OE style ball joint and bushings
- Designed to correct alignment angles
- Hybrid tubular and forged steel design is tough enough to race - on or off-road
- Includes Left and Right arms - 1 per axle
- Adjustment range: Camber 2.0
- Caster 0.0 to +4.0
Frequently Purchased Together