The Smola - 2001-2007 Sequoia
****IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP****
See this kit in action at the bottom of the page!
Inspired by the legendary OG himself.
One Pair of Icon 58620 Front Coilovers
One Pair of SPC Upper Control Arms
One set of OME Rear Springs
One set of Beefcake Dobinsons GS59-685 Rear Shocks
This kit is intended to provide a 2.5" lift to a stock weight Sequoia.
Running front and rear bumpers? Switch to a 700 pound front spring and the OME 2860 HD rear spring.
- 0-2.5" Front LIft
- Valvable And Rebuildable
- Shipped With All Required Hardware
- 650lb Pound Spring
- Material: Aluminum
- Lower Mount Type: Eyelet
- Upper Mount Type: Mounting Plate
- Gas Charged: yes
- Body Diameter: 2.5
- Coil Over Springs Included: Yes
- Shaft Diameter: 7/8
- Damping Type: Oil
- Spring Color: Black
Front SPC Upper Control Arms
- Built With A Greaseable Ball Joint And SpecRide™ Bushings
- Maximize Droop Level
- Provides an additional +/- 2 degree of camber and 0 degree to +4 degree of caster change
- Built with an OE style ball joint and bushings
- Designed to correct alignment angles
- Hybrid tubular and forged steel design is tough enough to race - on or off-road
- Includes Left and Right arms - 1 per axle
- Adjustment range: Camber 2.0
- Caster 0.0 to +4.0
- OME 2865 Rear Springs.
- 2.5" rear lift
- Linear spring rare
Switch to OME 2860 rear springs if running a rear swing out bumper.
- At 28.74" it's the longest shock available for the 1st Gen Sequoia
- 17" Compressed
- Twin Tube Gas Design
- Heavy Duty
Switching from rear air ride to traditional coil springs? Take a look at the airbag to coil spring conversion kit.
****Rear bump stops must be extended by 3"****
Not sure if this is the kit for you? 737-932-0532 or firstname.lastname@example.org