Dobinsons IMS Front Lift 1.75"-2.5"
*****Backordered from Dobinsons until late September/Early October.*****
- 2008-2021 Toyota Sequoia
- Dobinsons IMS59-60710 Front Shocks x 2
- Dobinsons Lift Springs x 2
- C59-476: 1.75" Front Lift (on lowest perch).
- C59-720: 2.5" Front Lift (on lowest perch).
- Fully re-buildable
- Zero shock fade in all terrains with full load
- Direct, bolt-on replacement for easy fitment
- Corrosion resistant (EDP Surface Protection)
- Heavy duty single piece lower leg
- Enormous oil capacity
- Heavy Duty 3 Stage FKM HNBR Sealing System for the ultimate in reliability
- Race inspired hi-flow CNC 6061 Billet alloy piston 60mm bore – for the ultimate in offroad handling
- 66mm/2.6” Bodied Series
- These do not come with coil springs or top mounts. We highly recommend having us assemble these shocks.
****Install With Spring Seat On Lowest Perch*****
- Fully Designed, Manufactured, and Finished In Australia
- Ultra modern design technology, Fully Scragged & Load Tested
- State of the Art Heat Treatment, High Intensity Shot Peened
- Formed on Precision Mandrels, Precise End Configurations. Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Extended length new front struts will be required to use these coils, such as Dobinsons Struts
****Optional Professional Strut Assembly With New Strut Mounts. Please allow 1 week for strut assembly****
Frequently Purchased Together