Dobinsons IMS 1.5-2.75" Front Lift
- 2000-2006 Tundra
- 2001-2007 Sequoia
- Dobinsons Front IMS Shocks x 2 (IMS59-50222)
- Dobinsons Front Springs x 2 (Lift height depends on springs chosen)
- Necessary Spring Insulators x 2
Dobinsons IMS Shocks
- Fully re-buildable
- Threaded and adjustable spring seat
- Linear valved
- Zero shock fade in all terrains with full load
- Direct, bolt-on replacement for easy fitment
- Corrosion resistant (EDP Surface Protection)
- Heavy duty single piece lower leg
- Enormous oil capacity
- Heavy Duty 3 Stage FKM HNBR Sealing System for the ultimate in reliability
- Race inspired hi-flow CNC 6061 Billet alloy piston 50mm bore – for the ultimate in offroad handling
- 56mm/2.2” Bodied Series
****Coil seat should be set at 164mm (6.45") from the strut bushing eye. Please check our instructions section or reach out if you have any questions. If done incorrectly you can damage the shocks, springs and vehicle.*****
Add Professional Strut Assembly With New Strut Mounts - $169.99. Please allow 1 week for strut assembly.
- 1.5"-2.5" Lift
- Spring Rate: 586 lbs/in
- 11 Turns
- Fully Designed, Manufactured, and Finished In Australia
- Ultra modern design technology, Fully Scragged & Load Tested
- State of the Art Heat Treatment, High Intensity Shot Peened
- Formed on Precision Mandrels, Precise End Configurations
- Durable Powder Coat Finish
- This Spring Is Slightly More Narrow Than The OEM Tundra Spring And Therefore Requires
C59-300 - 385mm
- 1.5" Lift - 4x4 Double Cab Tundra
- 2" Lift 4x4 Access Cab Tundra, 2wd Double Cab Tundra, 4x4 Sequoia
- 2.5" Lift 2wd Access Cab Tundra, 2wd Sequoia
C59-302 - 395mm
- 2" Lift - 4x4 Double Cab Tundra
- 2.25" Lift - 4x4 Access Cab Tundra, 2wd Double Cab Tundra, 4x4 Sequoia
C59-314 - 405mm
- 2.5" - 4x4 Double Cab Tundra With Added Weight (Steel Bumper/Winch)
- 2.75" - 4x4 Access Cab Tundra, 4x4 Sequoia
We recommend an aftermarket UCA for any lift over 2".
UCA Buyer's Guide:
- Freedom Off Road Upper Control Arms With OE Style Ball Joints - A good budget option. They come with OE style greasable ball joints which are great for areas where the roads are salted. The are not adjustable and have built in caster and camber that cannot be adjusted. They can accommodate a 2"-4" lift only.
- Freedom Off Road Upper Control Arms With Uniball Upper Ball Joints - A great budget uniball upper control arm. They have built in caster and camber than can accommodate a 2"-4" lift only. The cannot be adjusted. Because the upper ball joint is open, it is not recommended for use in areas where the roads are salted.
- SPC Fully Adjustable Upper Control Arms - Have closed and greasable upper ball joints. They are fully adjustable and can be used in a variety of suspension lift heights. The SPC UCAs can be adjusted for maximum +Caster to better fit larger tires and have sit more towards the middle of the wheel well and prevent rubbing on the rear of the wheel well.
- Camburg Uniball Upper Control Arms - Rock solid, made in the USA UCAs. Because they are uniball, they are not recommended in areas where they have salted roads.
We Recommend Adding Extended Sway Bar links to Any Lift