The Smola - 2001-2007 Sequoia Lift Kit
Inspired by the legendary OG himself.
One Pair of Fox 883-02-027 Front Coilovers
One Pair of SPC Upper Control Arms
One set of OME Rear Springs
One set of Beefcake Dobinsons GS59-685 Rear Shocks
This kit is intended to provide a 2.5" lift to a stock weight Sequoia.
Running front and rear bumpers? Switch to a 700 pound front spring and the OME 2860 HD rear spring.
Front Fox Coilovers
- 0-3" Lift
- 650 pound spring
- Part Number: 883-02-027
- Fitment: Direct Fit
- Hydraulic / Gas Charged :Gas Charged
- Fox 2.5 Factory Series Coilover IFP Shock Set
- Internal Reservoir
- Includes Springs And Hardware
- 2WD and 4WD Front
- Running a front steel bumper, winch or dual batteries? Switch to a 700 pound spring (add $200)
*Average 12 week lead time.
Front SPC Upper Control Arms
- Built With A Greaseable Ball Joint And SpecRide™ Bushings
- Maximize Droop Level
- Provides an additional +/- 2 degree of camber and 0 degree to +4 degree of caster change
- Built with an OE style ball joint and bushings
- Designed to correct alignment angles
- Hybrid tubular and forged steel design is tough enough to race - on or off-road
- Includes Left and Right arms - 1 per axle
- Adjustment range: Camber 2.0
- Caster 0.0 to +4.0
- OME 2865 Rear Springs.
- 2.5" rear lift
- Linear spring rare
Switch to OME 2860 rear springs if running a rear swing out bumper.
- At 28.74" it's the longest shock available for the 1st Gen Sequoia
- 17" Compressed
- Twin Tube Gas Design
- Heavy Duty
****Rear bump stops must be extended by 3"****