DOBINSONS 1.5"-2" FRONT COILS - 1998-2004 Tacoma
- Free Shipping to lower 48 States
- Coils are specifically suited to the additional accessory load (weight) on the vehicle
- High Quality Australian-made coil springs, heat treated, fully scragged, powder coated
- Coil springs are sold as a pair, powder coated teal
- Dobinsons offer different front coil options from 1.5" to 2.0" for the 1998 to 2004 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 Extra/Double Cab and 4x2 Prerunner Models, for vehicles looking for lift, with or without a heavy aftermarket bumper or winch on the front, and standard load in the rear. Choose the appropriate coils that suits the amount of weight you carry on the front end. Designed, developed and tested in Australia by Dobinsons Spring & Suspension, in-house suspension design engineers, Dobinsons 4×4 shock absorbers and coil springs are designed and tested to perform in the harshest conditions right across the world. The importance of quality is at the forefront in the complete design and manufacturing process. This ensures every shock and coil spring can withstand the blistering heat and corrugations of the Australian outback right through to the subzero temperatures of a Russian winter. We proudly manufacture the highest quality replacement coil springs for many different applications, complying to ISO9001:2008 international quality standards from our state of the art manufacturing facility in Central Queensland, Australia. All our coil springs are load tested and scragged 100% to eliminate subsequent spring sag. We also perform spring fatigue and hardness testing using in-house state of the art testing equipment.