Icon Suspension System With SPC Upper Control Arms 0-3" Lift Kit 2014-2021 TUNDRA
- 58650 (1) - 2007 - Up Toyota Tundra (0-3" Lift) 2.5" IFP Extended Travel Coilover Shocks
- 51200 (1) - 2007 - Up Toyota Tundra (1.5" Lift) Rear Expansion Pack
- 56506 (2) - 2007 - Up Toyota Tundra (0-1.5" Lift) 2.0 VS Aluminum Series Rear Shock
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- Adjustable coilovers from 0-3" of lift height
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8"shaft
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pin
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 2.0 VS Aluminum Series with 5/8" polished nitro steel shaft
- 1.5" Rear Exspansion pack for better ride quaility
- 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install
- Made in the USA
SPC UPPER CONTROL ARMS (2)
- Fully Greaseable
- Allows for an additional ±2 degree of camber and 0 degree to +4 degree of caster change.
- Built with an OE style ball joint and bushings.
- Designed to correct alignment angles while maintaining factory ride quality.
- Hybrid tubular and forged steel design is tough enough to race - on or off-road.