SPC UPPER CONTROL ARM SET 2000-2006 TUNDRA AND 2001-2007 SEQUOIA
- Free Shipping
- Fits 1st Gen Tundra and 1st Gen Sequoia
- Install Video Below
- Customer Reviews Below
- Forged Steel
- For lifted and OE height trucks
- For highway and off highway applications
- Built With A Greaseable Ball Joint And SpecRide™ Bushings
- Maximize Droop Level
- Provides an additional 0.0 to +4.0 degrees of caster and ±2.0 degrees of camber while maintaining original ride quality.
- Built with an OE Style Ball Joint and Bushings
- Designed to Correct Alignment Angles
- Hybrid Tubular and Forged Steel Design is Tough Enough to Race - On or Off-Road
- Includes Left and Right Arms - 1 Per Axle
Improve down travel, drivability and tire wear as well as adjust tire position in your wheel well with SPC’s adjustable front upper control arms. Featuring an upgraded greaseable ball joint and SpecRide™ bushings, this arm is designed to correct alignment angles while maintaining factory ride quality. SPC's integrated tubular and cast steel designs provide the strength and durability needed for the most demanding environments. These adjustable remove and replace arms are sold in pairs.
- Get more down travel: SPC’s arm has improved clearance to get around the spring bucket. With 80° of articulation in the upgraded ball joint and free pivoting bushings, SPC's arm gives you maximum down travel.
- Get your drivability and tracking back: When you lift your truck you affect caster and camber. SPC’s arms have +1° of caster built into them. Using its patented ball joint design the arm will get you 0° to +4° of caster and ±2° of camber, so you can put your alignmnet angles back to specification.
- Get your tire where you want it in the wheel well: Use adjustment in the control arm and on the OE lower cams to maximize alignment angles and move oversized tires forward in the wheel well to minimize or avoid fender trimming.
Installation time: .8 hr/side
SPC Toll Free Tech Line - 800-525-6505
FAQ about SPC 25485