- 2007+ FJ Suspension
- DOBINSONS IMS 1.5"-3.5" LIFT KIT - TOYOTA FJ CRUISER 2007-2009
DOBINSONS IMS 1.5"-3.5" LIFT KIT - TOYOTA FJ CRUISER 2007-2009
1650 1680 $1,650.00 - $1,680.00
- Complete suspension kit for 4x4 Off Road Use, fine tuned to match the vehicle
- Fully re-buildable and re-valvable
- vZero shock fade in all terrains with full load
- Superior Designed Nitro Gas Monotube Shocks, thicker walls, longer travel
- Corrosion resistant (EDP Surface Protection)
- Direct, bolt-on replacement for easy fitment
- 50mm hi-flow CNC 6061 Billet alloy piston
- Heavy duty single piece lower leg
- Japanese NOK Multi-Lip seals, Fuchs German shock absorber oil, Natural Rubber Bushings for reduced noise vibration and flexibility
- High Quality Australian-made coil springs, heat treated, fully scragged, powder coated
- Includes 2 Front IMS Struts, 2 Rear IMS Shocks, 4 Coil Springs.
- ***2.5" or more of lift, new UCA's are recommended***
- ****Coil seat for IMS59-50220 should be set at 226mm(8.83") for 3 inchesof lift, for 2 inches of lift the coil seat should be set at 213mm(8.38") from the strut bushing eye. Picture black and white on the listing is to reference how to measure. Please check our instructions section or reach out if you have any questions. If done incorrectly you can damage the shocks, springs and vehicle.*****
- KDSS Vehicles may not use long travel or lift more than 2" due to KDSS system complications.
Front Shock Chart
- IMS59-50220 - 213mm seat height (see photo).
- IMS59-50221 - 226mm seat height - Adds 1" of advertised spring lift (see photo).
Front Spring Chart
- C59-238 - 1.5" front lift - Stock front end weight
- C59-300 - 2.5" front lift - 0-110lbs front end weight
- C59-302 - 2.5" front lift - 110-220lbs front end weight
- C59-350 - 2.5" front lift - 250+ lbs front end weight
Rear Shock Chart
- IMS59-50705 - Accommodates a 0-3" Rear Lift
- IMS59-50701 - Accommodates a 0-3" Rear Lift - Heavy Duty Valving
- IMS59-50575 - Internal Monotube IFP Shock - Accommodates a 0-3" Rear Lift - Long Travel
Rear Spring Chart
- C59-323 - Stock height replacement rear spring
- C59-599 - 1.2" rear lift - stock rear weight
- C59-505 - 1.75" rear lift - stock rear weight
- C59-325 - 2.5" rear lift - stock rear weight
- C59-325 - 2" rear lift - 220lbs added rear weight
- C59-327 - 3" rear lift - stock rear weight
- C59-327 - 2.5" rear lift - 300-400 lbs added rear weight
- C59-675V - Progressive/Variable rate comfort option - 3" rear lift - stock rear weight - Add $30
- C59-677V - Progressive/Variable Rate - 3" rear lift - 400lbs additional rear weight - Add $30
- C59-701V - Progressive/Variable Rate - 3" rear lift - 600+lbs additional rear weight - Long Travel - Add $30
Frequently purchased together
- Strut Assembly With New Strut Mounts - Struts ship to you fully assembled. You or your mechanic pulls the old complete strut out and puts the new complete, assembled strut in.
- Dobinsons DD59-527K Diff Drop. Recommended for 2" or greater front lift (4wd vehicles only).
- Dobinsons Upper Control Arms. Recommended for any front lift 2.5" or greater.
- 1/4" 1stgenoffroad strut spacer. Recommended to eliminate the FRONT drivers side lean.
- Dobinsons Sway Bar Relocation Kit - SE59-524K
- SE59-529 - ADJUSTABLE SWAY BAR LINK KIT Rear. (NON-KDSS ONLY)
- WA59-520K - ADJUSTABLE LOWER TRAILING ARM KIT
- WA59-522K - ADJUSTABLE UPPER TRAILING ARM KIT
- PR59-1423 - ADJUSTABLE REAR HD PANHARD ROD
- PS59-4025 15MM SPACER. To correct the rear driver's side lean.
Please mention what color springs you'd like in the comments at checkout.